Remote Instruction Resources
For resources and support information on how to deliver your courses remotely, visit our Faculty Remote Instruction – Quick Start Guide.
The Office of Distance Education provides faculty support and services for instructors that are teaching distance learning courses, as well as resources to assist in designing and developing these courses. Best practices and university resources are also made available to enable the improvement of new or already developed courses into an experience that is of high quality, engaging, and successful. We provide the following services to facutly:
- Assist in course content management/instructional design
- Proctoring/coordination of exams
- Pre-recording of ODE class lectures
- Classroom media support and equipment training
- Technical support of course delivery
- Returning of graded assignments and exams
- Faculty and student support services
- Arranging of web conference sessions
- Canvas and instructional technology training
To setup a training session or for information on best practices when delivering a distance education course, please contact us.