Courses are hosted on the Canvas LMS. It is the student’s responsibility to have access to a computer that meets or exceeds the minimum requirements needed to participate before the end of the add/drop period. Each instructor and course may define additional requirements, eLabs software, or engineering apps.
- Video Playback: Requirements Check
- A high-speed internet connection (15+ Mbps or faster is recommended – Speedtest)
- Sound card and speakers (headphones recommended)
- Adobe Flash Player (required for slower connections)
- Firefox is the recommended browser
- Mobile devices: Supported devices
- Note: Some ISP’s block access to video streaming due to firewalls set by network administrators. This often includes public Wi-Fi hotspots, e.g., libraries, hotels or coffee shops.